Further study projects and related research:
- Everybody’s Toolbox
- Inside Movement Knowledge
- D-Traces (based on Siobhan Davies Replay)
- Siobhan Davies Conversations
- Motion Bank (Forsythe Foundation)
- Beyond Text Choreographic Objects
- Continued exchange around Synchronous Objects (BLOG)
- Artistic Research Catalogue
- Lignes de Temp. Institute for Research and Innovation. Centre Pompidou
- Engaging Dance Audiences Projects (Dance USA)
- Digital Dance Atlas — Tanzplan Deutschland
- Pina Bausch Archive Project
- Choreography or Else — Dance-Tech.TV
- Maggie Allesee National Center for Choreography
- Accademia Mobile (Research, Exchange & Dissemination), The International Choreographic Arts Centre Amsterdam
Choreographic Resources: two background articles published in Journal of Performance Research by Norah Zuniga Shaw and Scott deLahunta.
“Motion Bank” – A Data Bank For Dance. By Sylvia Staude. Goethe Institute.
Dance Archives and Digital Culture: The Current Situation in Germany. By Franz Anton Cramer. Goethe Institute.
Dance Geometry (Forsythe) interview with Paul Kaiser. Recorded in 1998.
Choreologists and Kinetographers Notate Dance. By Marie Luise Jeitschko. Goethe Institute.